I was suprised to see someone new pop up on my blog. It's nice to see that once in a while someone stumbles across it. Nice poems. I cannot write at all. Tried a few times but it all turned out like sappy teenage love poetry. I think I'll leave the writing up to you and the painting up to me. Heh
This is beautiful, shocking and sad. I have been strolling through your pages. Everything I read makes me love you more love. You are a wonderful poet, storyteller and artist. love
I can also appreciate your loss having been through it myself. You expressed your sorrow beautifully. I have bookmarked you Blog so I can visit again. Love your poetry.
7 comments:
This was short but powerful.
I understand your grief. I lost my wife to Breast Cancer last January. It never stops does it?
*|
Stunning poem.
I hope you find something blooming or a surprise, too.
I was suprised to see someone new pop up on my blog. It's nice to see that once in a while someone stumbles across it. Nice poems. I cannot write at all. Tried a few times but it all turned out like sappy teenage love poetry. I think I'll leave the writing up to you and the painting up to me. Heh
This is beautiful, shocking and sad.
I have been strolling through your pages. Everything I read makes me love you more love. You are a wonderful poet, storyteller and artist.
love
I can also appreciate your loss having been through it myself. You expressed your sorrow beautifully. I have bookmarked you Blog so I can visit again. Love your poetry.
Also, thanks for the nice words on my Blog.
you are an amazing poet and writer! I feel and see your words...
It's enough to break the heart.
Ashes to ashes
this pain is never enough
sadly, dust to dust
Post a Comment